Thursday 8 December 2011

christmas wreath

If you have been following me atall you will know that I have been spending the last four weeks working away in Surrey, and staying with my friend Pandy (real name Amanda !).
It's been great (although I have really missed home and especially my little dog). She has encouraged me to get on with lots of paperwork, FED me and let me blog all evening.

Today I finished - yippee - and Pandy went to a charity fund raiser and made this gorgeous wreath.


It's actually on the laundry room door here !

So, tomorrow we might just manage a little bit of retail therapy in the morning, then it's back home, to a weekend of Christmas decorating.



4 comments:

  1. Wow... Fiona this is really great! I've never made one myself. I don't even know how to (don't tell that anyone-lol)! Write some tutorial and send it over to the link parties out there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo. Very pretty wreath! I actually found your blog from a comment you left one another one. You sounded like you could use another blogger friend. ;)

    I look forward to seeing what fun things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath! I love the addition of the citrus, the wreath looks fresh, not something you see often!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wreath, yours is beautiful. I will follow on my way out and hope you come by my place soon and do the same. Take Care Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

It's always a pleasure to receive your comments. I really enjoy reading them, and a huge thank you if you are following as well !